15.3.4 Deleting a Message
- In your own guest book, you can remove any message.
- In someone else's guest book, you can only remove those messages written by you.
To do it:
- Go to the "Public Home" of the person, whose guest book contains a message you want to remove, and open it.
- In the guest book, scroll down to the message to be removed and click "delete" under it.
- Make changes in the text area provided and click "Change message" when finished.
- In the confirmation window, confirm you do want to delete the message.
Written on 2003-08-25 17:47:30 and updated on 2009-03-04 09:00:13.