10.5.1 Managing Journal's Categories
Creating a category:
- View the journal, where you would like to create a category, and click "Manage categories".
- In the "Manage categories" form, type a name and URL name for your new category into the corresponding fields and click "Add New Category".
Editing a category means changing its name or URL address:
- View the journal, whose category you want to edit, and click "Manage Categories".
- Click "Edit" next to the category to be edited.
- Make corrections as needed and click "Update Category".
Deleting a category will uncategorize all the entries belonging to it. To do it:
- View the journal, whose category you want to delete, and click "Manage Categories".
- Click "Delete" next to the category to be deleted.
- Click "OK" to confirm your intention.
Written on 2003-11-12 15:31:10 and updated on 2005-03-16 08:17:12.