11.11.1 Using the Spam Filter
To make fighting spam easier, we have implemented a spam filter that automatically detects incoming spam in your Fotki mailbox and moves it to the "Spam" folder. The spam filter has 20 sensitivity levels, from 1 (the lowest) to 20 (the highest). Also, it can be turned off completely.
To change your spam filter settings:
- Go to the "My Account" page.
- In the "Settings" section, click "Change" oppsite the "Web Email" subheading.
- Click inside the "Spam Filter Sensitivity" field to choose the sensitivity level from the dropdown menu.
To completely disable the spam filter:
- either choose "Off" from the dropdown menu of the "Spam Filter Sensitivity" field
- or turn off filtering spam by choosing "No" in the "Move Spam to 'Spam' Folder" field
Written on 2003-11-14 14:14:51 and updated on 2009-03-04 08:22:36.