7.2.4 Moving an Album to a Different Location
You can move any album anywhere on your account. To do it:
- In the Foder Tree to the left of the viewing window, find the album to be moved and open the folder containing it. (If the Folder Tree is not seen, make it visible by clicking on the narrow vertical bar on the left of the viewing window.)
- In the viewing window, find the album to be moved and select it by clicking either "select" button or the checkbox next to it in the line beneath the album's thumbnail. If you want to move a few albums, check all of their checkboxes.
- When you have selected all the albums to be moved, click "Move Selected To..." in the Folder Menu of the Member Panel.
- In the Folder Tree, open the destination folder, where you want to move the selected album(s).
- On the informstion screen, confirm or negate your choice.
- In case you have chosen "OK", you get to a Confirmation screen and can go either to the destination folder or to the source one.
Written on 2004-09-01 04:50:12 and updated on 2005-06-21 11:01:32.