7.4.8 Moving Photos to Another Album
To move photos to another album:
- View the album containing the photo(s) to be moved.
- In the viewing window, select these photo(s) by clicking the checkbox(es) in the line under its/their thumbnail(s) and click "Move Selected To..." in the Album Menu of the Member Panel.
- In the Folder Tree, choose a destination album by clicking on it.
- You will get to the screen asking you if you want to continue. Click "OK" to complete the task.
- You will get to the confirmation screen, from which you can go either to the source album or to the destination one.
Written on 2004-09-02 03:28:13 and updated on 2005-06-21 11:07:25.