7.4.7 Copying Photos to Another Album
When copying a photo, one copy stays in the source album and the other one goes to the destination album.
To copy one or more photos to another album:
- View the album containing the photo(s) to be copied.
- In the viewing window, select these photo(s) by clicking the checkbox(es) in the line under its/their thumbnail(s) and click "Copy Selected To..." in the Album Menu of the Member Panel.
- In the Folder Tree, choose a destination album by clicking on it.
- You get to a screen asking you if you do want to proceed with copying. Click "OK" to complete the task.
- You get to a confirmation screen, from where you can go either to the source album or to the destination one.
Written on 2004-09-02 03:31:42 and updated on 2005-06-21 11:07:02.