In the "General" subsection of the "Settings" section, time and date, as well as daily traffic limit options are listed.
To change your general settings:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "My Account" page.
- In the "Settings" section, click "[ Change ]" opposite "General" subheading.
- In the "General" editing form, set your options and save changes when finished.
- From the confirmation screen, you can go either to your "My Account" page or to any other Fotki page.
General settings are as follows:
- Time Zone: choose your time zone from the dropdown list.
- Time Format: choose between 12- and 24-hour formats.
- Date Format Short and Date Format Long: choose most suitable variants from the dropdown lists.
- Daily Traffic Limit, MBytes: set the limit in the field provided. Important! For Premium users only.
Written on 2004-09-14 09:11:01 and updated on 2009-03-06 10:15:04.