14.6 Saved Shipping Addresses
When ordering from Fotki, you provide your shipping address so that we know where we should send your order to. Saving the address in Fotki database for future use is safe and convenient, especially when you have a few ones.
To save/add an address:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "My Account" page.
- Scroll down to the "Saved Shipping Addresses" section and click "[ Add New Address ]".
- In the "Add Shipping Address" form:
Click "Save" button when finished.
- Type your first and last name, street address (use two lines if necessary), city of your residence and zip/postal code into the fields provided.
- To specify the country of your residence, click inside the respective field and choose your country name from the dropdown list. Users from the USA and Canada should additionally specify their state/province.
To edit any of your previously saved shipping addresses:
- Click "[ Edit ]" next to the address to be changed.
- In the "Edit Shipping Address" form, make the necessary changes in the appropriate fields and save changes.
Important! If you have placed an order JUST BEFORE changing your shipping address, that order will be sent to the old address. Any orders placed AFTER changing the address will go to the new one.
To delete any of your shipping addresses, click "Delete" next to the address to be removed and then "OK" in the confirmation window.
Written on 2004-09-14 09:19:01 and updated on 2009-03-04 08:31:42.