14.2.1 How to Renew Your Premium Account?
- Make sure you are logged in, go to your "My Account/Our Account" page, find Account Information section and click "Make a Payment" or "Renew Account".
- Choose Premium membership plan that suits you best by clicking "Pay" button, select number of years and click "Proceed"
- Choose your payment option and fill out the form completely if you payment method is "credit card"(Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory):
Click "Pay Now" button to complete the procedure.
If you don't want your membership to be automatically renewed every time when it is about to expire, change the "Recurrent Billing" setting to "No" in your "My Account" under "Account Information" section .
- Enter your credit card information: type your credit card number (no spaces, please) and its expiration date (please use the "mmyy" format) into the corresponding fields.
- Enter your billing address exactly the way it is presented on your credit card.
- Type your first name, last name, the name of the company you work for (optional), street address, the city of your residence and your zip code into the fields provided.
- Choose your country from the drop-down list of the "Country:" field and your state/province from the drop-down list of the "State/Province" field (for the USA/Canada).
- Type your phone and fax numbers (the latter is optional) into the fields provided.
- Choose the right term from the drop-down list of the "Amount:" field.
Written on 2004-09-27 03:36:34 and updated on 2016-05-25 04:58:11.