11.4.4 Completing an Unfinished Message
To finish a message saved as a draft:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "Email" page.
- In the folder list, click "Drafts" to open the "Drafts" folder.
- In the list of your drafts find that to be completed and click on its title in the "Subject" column.
- Finish typing the message in the text area, fill any fields if necessary and click "Send Message". In case the message cannot be completed yet, save it as a draft again. A new version will replace the old one.
- From the confirmation screen you can go either to your "Inbox" or to the "Drafts" folder.
Written on 2004-10-11 07:15:07 and updated on 2005-03-04 09:21:28.