12.1.1 "New/Add/Edit Contact" Form
Actually, all the three forms are the same. The form has a few sections.
- Main section fields: nickname, title, first, middle and last names, primary and two alternatives emails, company name and job title.
- "Phones" section fields: home and work telephone numbers, and pager, mobile phone and fax numbers of the contact.
- "Work Address" section fields: street address, city, state/province/county/etc., zip/postal code and country of the company, for which the contact person works.
- "Home Address" section fields: street address, city, state/province/county/etc., zip/postal code and country of the contact person residence.
- "Internet" section fields: contact's Fotki Username, ICQ UIN, AOL IM, MSN Username, Yahoo! ID, Jabber ID, and Skype Name, and Personal Website and Corporate website.
- "Other" section fields: contact's birthday and anniversary dates. If you would like to include into the contact records some additional pieces of information, type them into the "Notes:" text area.
Written on 2004-10-12 06:32:46 and updated on 2005-05-18 10:12:37.