12.3.1 Exporting an Address-Book File from Outlook Express
To export an address-book file from Outlook Express:
- Start Outlook Express.
- Click "Addresses" on the top taskbar.
- Go to File -> Export -> Other Address Book...
- Choose "Text File (Comma-Separated Values)" and click "Export".
- Type a destination path or click "Browse..." to browse the contents of your computer. Go to the folder, where you want to save your address-book file, and type its name into the "File name:" field.
- Click "Save" when done. Click "Next >"
- Choose the fields to export and click "Finish".
Since that moment you have your address-book file saved on your computer and it is ready to be imported into your Fotki mail account.
Written on 2004-10-12 08:36:51 and updated on 2005-03-16 08:28:37.