184.108.40.206 Viewing Contents of Other Fotki Members' Folders
To view the contents of somebody else's folders:
- If you know the person's username, go to his/her Fotki pages via the address like http://public.fotki.com/Person'sUserName.
- If you don't know the person's username, you can:
Once you've reached someone's Public page, you can find the folder of interest either in the viewing window or in the Folder Tree. To view the contents of this folder, open it by clicking. (If the Folder Tree is not seen, make it visible by clicking on the splitter - a narrow vertical bar - on the left of the viewing window.)
- search for the person, album or topic of interest using the Fotki search engine
- use the Members Directory to surf Fotki website
- click on random photos, most visited members, contest participants or member names anywhere on Fotki (comments, testimonials, votes, guest books, etc.)
Written on 2005-01-20 09:38:30 and updated on 2009-03-04 08:39:14.