20.3 Filing a Complaint
All cases of copyright infringement, unauthorized use of photos, offensive or abusive content or any use of our resources in a manner violating our "Terms of Service" agreement and any law or may otherwise deem inappropriate can be reported directly to Fotki administration via the "File a Complaint" form. We will investigate each case reported and attempt to resolve the conflict using all methods available to us.
At that, please keep in mind that Fotki Inc. is an online service provider and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from the user's inability to use our service in an appropriate manner. All Fotki members are assumed to be familiar with Fotki's official policy as well.
To report any of the violations outlined above:
- Go to the "About Fotki" page and then to the "File a Complaint" page.
- Fill out the form adding all the essential details:
Submit your complaint.
- Specify the complaint type in the field provided.
- If you have found a resource at Fotki you consider we should know about, please copy and paste its full URL into the "Subject URL:" field.
- In the "Description:" text area, formulate your complaint.
- If you are expecting a reply from Fotki, leave your contact information: name, email and phone number in the respective fields.
Important! Please DO NOT use this form for technical problems, account management problems or general questions. If you are a member, address our Customer Service, otherwise use "Contact Us" form for that purpose.
Written on 2004-10-13 06:22:09 and updated on 2005-04-29 09:21:58.