11.4 Writing a Message
To write an email message using your Fotki email browser:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "Email" page.
- Click "New Message" in the Email Menu to get to the "Compose New Message" form.
On the confirmation screen, choose what you want to do: to return to the message you have answered to, to move it to some other folder or to delete it. Also, you have an option to open the next message (according to the way of sorting currently chosen) of the current folder by clicking on the "Next Message" button. This button is only seen if there is at least one more message in the current folder.
- Type recipient's address into the "To:" field. To send a message to more than one recipient, type another address into the "Cc:" field and next one into the "Bcc:" field.
- Specify your message subject in the "Subject:" field.
- Write the text of your message in the "Message:" text area.
- To send the message, click the "Send" button either above or under the text area.
Written on 2003-08-28 18:52:13 and updated on 2005-03-04 09:39:11.