11.6 Forwarding a Message
To transmit a received message to your friends, do it through forwarding:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "Email" page.
- In the "Inbox" folder, click on a message's return address to view it.
- In the Message Menu, click "Forward".
- in the "Forward Message" form, specify the recipient's address in the "To:" field, and fill out the other fields if necessary.
- Changing the message text and attaching files are also possible.
- When finished, click the "Send" button either above or under the text area to forward the message.
- On the confirmation screen, choose what you want to do: to return to the message you have answered to, to move it to some other folder or to delete it. Also, you have an option to open the next message (according to the way of sorting currently chosen) of the current folder by clicking on the "Next Message" button. This button is only seen if there is at least one more message in the current folder.
Written on 2003-08-29 15:11:33 and updated on 2005-03-04 09:41:23.