11.9 Moving Messages to Another Email Folder
To move any of your email messages from some email folder to another one:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "Email" page.
- Open the folder containing the message(s) to be moved.
- "Select" each of them by clicking in their checkboxes.
- From the dropdown menu of the "Move Selected To..." field, select the folder, where you want to move the selected messages to. Click on the "Move Selected To..." button.
- From the confirmation screen you can go eihter to the source folder or to the destination folder.
Written on 2003-08-29 15:58:16 and updated on 2005-03-04 09:47:36.