16.1 Adding Friends to "My Friends" List
Adding a Fotki member to "My Friends" list is possible by two ways:
- If you are viewing somebody's Fotki pages and want to add this person to your "Friends" list, make sure you are logged in and click "Add to Friends" biside his/her display name.
- If you need to first find a person you want to add to your "Friends" list:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "My Friends" page.
- Click "Add New Friends" next to the list of your current Fotki Friends.
- On the "Add New Friends" screen:
Click "Add to my Friends" next to the thumbnail of the person chosen.
You will get to the "Add New Friends" confirmation screen, from where it is possible to return to your "My Friends" list.
- If you know a username of the person you would like to add to your Friends list, type it into the field provided and click the "Search" button.
- If you don't know the person's username, enter some keyword that will help you find him/her into the field provided and click the "Search"
A list of Fotki members matching the requirement set by the keyword you entered will be displayed. To choose the one you are looking for, you
can visit public Fotki pages of every person on the list by clicking on his/her name or thumbnail. Also, it is possible to view the details on their
"What's New" or "About Me" pages.
Written on 2003-09-08 12:55:25 and updated on 2005-03-17 03:52:54.