10.4.1 Adding Entries
To add an entry to your journal:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to the "Journals" page.
- Open the journal, to which you want to add an entry, by clicking on its title.
- Click "Post a new Entry".
- Post your entry:
- Set date and time.
- Type a title into the "Title:" field and an entry into the text area. You can use URL addreses to brighten up your entry.
- Choose autoformatting mode.
- Set privacy preferences.
- Check the "Save security as default" checkbox to save these settings for future use.
- Submit your entry.
Written on 2003-10-09 15:48:25 and updated on 2005-03-16 07:28:32.