7.2.2 Viewing an Album
Viewing photo albums is the essence of photo sharing. When viewing albums without logging-in, editing options are disabled.
To view your own album, find its icon in the Folder Tree and click on it to see the album in the photo-thumbnail view.
(If the Folder Tree is not seen, make it visible by clicking on the narrow vertical bar on the left of the viewing window.)
To view other people's photo albums:
- If you know the person's username, go to his/her Home page via the address like http://public.fotki.com/Person'sUserName.
- If you don't know the person's username, you can:
- search for the person, album or topic of interest using the Fotki search engine
- use the Members Directory to surf Fotki website
- click on random photos, most visited members, contest participants or member names anywhere on Fotki (comments, testimonials, votes, guest books, etc.)
Written on 2004-09-01 04:05:18 and updated on 2009-03-04 08:38:40.