14.4.4 Web Email
In the "Web Email" subsection of the "Settings" section of the "My Account" page, settings applied to your email account on Fotki are listed.
- Email Signature: you can sign your email messages, like we usually sign common letters. Type a signature to be added to the messages you send out into the text area provided.
- Add Signature to All Messages: if you want your signature to be added to all of your email messages, choose "Yes" from the dropdown list.
- Number of Messages per Page: define, how many messages you want to be displayed on each page in your Fotki email folders, by choosing a number from the dropdown list.
- Spam Filter Sensitivity: spam filter is a sort of bottleneck. The larger a figure chosen for spam filter sensitivity the greater possibilities for spam to get into your Inbox, and vice versa. Fotki email default sensitivity is 7, but if you want your filter to be stricter, choose a lesser number from the dropdown list.
- Move Spam to 'Spam' Folder: if you don't want any spam in your Inbox, choose "Yes". Nevertheless, keep in mind that computer does not read messages, and checking the Spam folder is not out of place.
To change your email settings:
- Make sure you are logged in, go to the "My Account" page and click "[ Change ]" opposite the "Web Email" subheading.
- Type your signature into the field provided, choose other options from the dropdown lists and save changes when finished.
- from the confirmation screen you can go either to the "My Account" page or to any other
Written on 2004-09-14 09:10:33 and updated on 2009-03-06 10:15:20.