18.104.22.168 Applying Ready-to-Use Skins
There exist a set of ready-to-use skins on Fotki. If you have not pre-set any of them for your co-branded pages, a basic (default) skin will be automatically applied to these pages. You can either keep the basic design or customize their graphical appearance by selecting a ready-to-use skin.
To do it:
- Make sure you are logged in and go to your "My Account" page.
- In the "Settings" section, click [ change ] opposite the "Co-Branding" subtitle to open this subsection.
- On the "Co-Branding" page, you will find the entire set of previews of ready-to-use skins available. Pick a skin you like and click on the "Select" button beneath it.
- You will find yourself on the screen with the preview of the currently selected skin. To apply it, click on the "Done" button.
- Go to http://YourUserName.fotki.com/ to view a new look and feel of your pages. On your own website, use this URL as a link to your photos.
Written on 2005-02-07 09:23:11 and updated on 2009-03-04 08:28:35.